Tim Slade: Alter Ego Interactive Magazine for Elearning
Borrowing from the digital magazine, this is a great example of how magazines and elearning courses have a lot in common.
Why we like it
- Great example of borrowing elements of other digital design to enrich elearning.
- Uses rich multimedia, high-end graphics and layouts.
- Has all the elements of interactions familiar in elearning such as hotspots and pop-ups.
- Uses high contrasting colours and fonts for visual enhancement.
- Good demonstration of the basic principles of graphic design such as proximity and affordance in a learning context.
How to improve this elearning
This is essentially a template, and we’d look at adding other media items such as video.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.