Oxfam: WASH emergency training
Silver Award Winner for Excellence in Content Production (not for profit) at the eLearning Awards 2013.
Why we like it
- Great example of what underpins an elearning proposition:
- Delivers to the same standard as face-to-face training, but is sustainable and cost-effective and has a smaller carbon footprint than traditional workshops.
- Caters for different learning styles, and allows the learner to progress at their own speed, vital for a diverse range of multi-cultural staff worldwide.
- Lofi approach – to ensure accessibility for remote regions without broadband connection.
- Action orientated – scenario/decision-based learning approach where learners work through cases considering decision based on quality, time and cost.
How to improve this elearning
We’d normally advocate some snappy effective video to drive the learning, but understand the constraints of bandwidth in some areas the elearning needs to reach, make this approach inappropriate for this programme.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.