Olive learning: Tesco contractor compliance platform
An award-winning program for 14,000 Tesco contractors to ensure they are compliant to work. It’s multi-device, bitesize and made up of engaging interactive videos featuring real-site footage, interviews with key stakeholders and professional presenters. The course provides creative and practical solutions for compliance and literacy challenges, at scale, and cleverly used a ‘newscast’ campaign to drive traffic to the learning with 90% open rates for the stylised push notifications.
Stakeholder video interviews
QR code training records
Why we like it
- Multi-device design with learner able to pick up where they left off, on any device
- Creative marketing ‘push’ campaign to keep audience hooked
- Scenario-focused learning with interactive video
- Additional or alternative information available for accessibility or literacy reasons
- QR code brings up training record and shows proof of compliance
- In-built digital certification
- Creation of digital forms, using a bespoke app, enables contractors to easily complete admin
- Accreditation: by The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA),the UK’s leading third-party certification body
How to improve elearning
Could the above list get any longer? A comprehensive, smart and creative design that takes into account the importance of marketing the learning. An all-round winner in our eyes – we look forward to seeing more submissions!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 10/1010/10
- Content - 10/1010/10
- Learning - 10/1010/10
- Creative - 10/1010/10
- Overall - 10/1010/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.