Nuggethead: PWP Story
Working with the University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, PwP is a campaign to gain awareness and educate those living with HIV. Presented in a custom-drawn graphic novel style telling the story of two patients living with HIV and their journey toward a happy and healthy life.
Why we like it
- A great example of the use of a comic/graphic novel approach.
- Good example of storytelling in elearning.
- High end illustration makes it very compelling.
- Good use of voiceover and sound effects.
- Extra information is permanently available via the slide out tabs.
- Clear, easy to use navigation.
- There’s a ‘scenario map’ that can be used to jump quickly between scenes.
How to improve this elearning
Not much we can say to improve what’s already here. Nice job!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 10/1010/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.