LIFESAVER “Crisis Simulator”
BAFTA award winning LIFESAVER is a ‘crisis simulator’, which fuses interactivity and live-action film to teach CPR in a new way, on your computer, smartphone or tablet. And it’s completely free.
Why we like it
- Fully immersive, game-based and experiential design
- Timed decision-making activities
- Branching scenarios
- Strong storyboarding and scripting
- Real time game-style progress stats and points
- Formative feedback at each decision level
- Raises the blood pressure!
How to improve this elearning
Would totally make the grade if it included a virtual reality plastic dummy to practise on. Is there a native feature on the ipad that could translate pressing your palms on the glass into resuscitation chest presses? We think there should be!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.