Keith Freeman: Using stories to make a point
Winner of “Best Presentation” at the American Telemedicine Association’s Fall Forum 2011.
Why we like it
- Good example of using Prezi for elearning.
- Demonstrates how stories can be used for getting a message across and demonstrating points.
- Nice use of sketched images and handwritten style fonts.
- The Prezi transitions work really well for this kind of narrative, panning in on key points and highlighting specifics.
- Works well on a range of devices.
How to improve this elearning
This kind of animated presentation would really benefit from audio narration.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.