IPA: Foundation Certificate in Advertising
Winner Best Online Distance Learning category Elearning Awards, 2012 A Learning Path approach with a combinations of learning methods, to deliver IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) materials online in a variety of ways.
Why we like it
- Multi channel approach
- Use of social media for developing community of practice (Yammer)
- Understanding of how people learn together
- Authentic voices – forums for discussion and debate
- Design is driven by end user engagement
- Learning Path approach with personalised routes through materials
- Plenty of opportunities to apply knowledge and embed understanding into practice
- Cohort and time bound – helps create community of practice.
How to improve this eLearning
We can see how a cloud based tool could provide a solution for vendor and client working in such a highly collaborative manner and to maintain the content in a rapidly changing context.
eLearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 7/107/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - /10/10
- Creative - /10/10
- Overall - /10/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.