CLE India: Handlers with Live Cattle Transportation Skills
CLE India needed a program to educate handlers on the procedures to be followed while loading and unloading live cattle during transportation.
Why we like it
- Elearning at it’s best – offering development solution for disparate, hard-to-reach audience.
- Game-based training approach engages an audience with no computer skills and little literacy.
- Visual, intuitive interface and content using simple icon and illustrative style graphics for maximum audience reach (the audience is from multiple linguistic backgrounds).
- Good contrast of visual content against backgrounds to help non-computer literate audience understand quickly how to interact with the program.
- Designed for kiosk deployment – a dedicated platform for running the training.
How to improve this elearning
We were wondering if tablet deployment could be an option for this hard-to-reach audience, and if so, we’d have a go at deploying it in responsive HTML5.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 10/1010/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.