Virgin Media: Empowering colleagues to share knowledge through the company
When Virgin Media needed to capture years of knowledge from 150 retiring colleagues, they used Snagit to record simple informative videos to share with the rest of the organisation.
Watch it now
Why we like it
- Rolled out to 15,000 employees company-wide.
- Training departments can’t know everything and have to rely on the expertise of colleagues and this examples shows how an efficient and effective way to share their personal knowledge with others.By installing Snagit on computers across the company, employees already have everything they need to make informative videos and images of their own.
- Good example of how a large organisation used Snagit to capture tacit knowledge for company-wide distribution
- Demonstrates how learning and development and technology business partners worked together to create great learning and knowledge for the organisaiton
- Simple interface with the ability to record sound shows how Snagit can be used effectively in an organisation’s elearning toolset.
How to improve this elearning
Tools like Snagit are a great addition to the elearning manager’s toolkit and they output video files which can easily be loaded into elearning software such as Elucidat to create rich learning experiences in a super responsive way.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.