Various Housing Associations Induction
The vendors claim that this elearning experience is as close to a traditional chalk and talk style on-boarding session as you can find. The induction training takes place in a virtual room with video presenters.
Why we like this eLearning
- Cloud based – yay!
- Video driven – presenters captured against green screen and superimposed into virtual environments.
- You can customise ready-built courses.
- The filming of the presenters is done at client company locations as well as green-screen studio production.
- The training communicates and celebrates the organisations’ achievements as part of the induction process.
- The vendor supports clients to develop their own in-house skills to maintain and create their own elearning.
- Fast turn-arounds (1-2 months) suggests commitment to rapid development.
How to improve this eLearning
Of course, we wouldn’t build in Flash. We are HTML5 advocates.
eLearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 7/107/10
- Content - 7/107/10
- Learning - /10/10
- Creative - 7/107/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.