Tim Slade: How to Cook a Turkey
mLearnCon DemoFest award winning entry, this little module is bursting with great examples of interactive elearning.
Why we like it
- Good example of how interactions can drive the discovery of content.
- Takes inspiration from apps designed for tablet devices, the look and feel is bold and pleasing.
- Great example of interactions including: slider, drag and drop, input text/numeric.
- Nice example of using rules and variables to create a dynamic calculator to work out how long you need to cook your turkey.
- Interactive pop-ups provide extra tips and hints.
How to improve this elearning
We couldn’t get it to play on our iOS mobile devices, but it clearly lends itself to tablet platform, so we’d just ensure it is fully responsive.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.