Thresh: Dancing for the Gods is an interactive website dedicated to India’s oldest and most-loved classical dance forms
An interactive guide to Indian classic dance.
Why we like it
- Engaging program which contains a good mix of demonstrations, performances and interviews about the topic
- Lots of step-by-step guides using rich media to help you build your knowledge and understanding of the dance
- Interactive choreography section allows you to compile your own dance movements and then watch the video compilation that results
- Ability to record yourself practising the dance sequences and moves for comparison
- Uses high quality visuals including photographic and illustrative imagery
- Video and still frame imagery is used well to demonstrate moves and postures
- Voice over narration makes the presentational aspects easy to follow and adds an authentic ‘voice’ to the program.
How to improve this elearning
This is a real treat of a program and it’s absolutely free. We would love to be able to play this on our tablets, sadly it’s built in flash, so couldn’t see it on iOS platforms on standard browsers.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.