The Environment Agency: Strategic and Tactical Incident Management
An interactive course for people involved in strategic and tactical management of emergency incidents.
Why we like it
- The use of “key players in the incidents” – bring the incidents alive.
- Learners must make decisions to manage a range of risks.
- Features a ‘respect-o-meter’ which allows learners to gauge how effectively they’re handling the situation,
- A summary at the end of each scenario provides an in-depth analysis of their overall performance.
- Rich graphical design and stories which put the learner right in the middle of an incident helps bring the learning to life and hook learners from the beginning
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.