Tesco: Compliance board game
An innovative, dynamic board game to help people develop knowledge and skills for handling fire safety issues at work, built in Articulate Storyline.
Why we like it
- Demonstrates a range of gaming features such as bonus cards, beat the clock and points board.
- Easy to consume with the content broken up into 10 mini games.
- Scenario driven, addressing 10 key core behaviours complying with fire safety regulations.
- The game should take around one hour to complete fully, with learners achieving a gold, silver or bronze medal for each mini-game. Once a mini-game has been completed, learners will be delivered with end of game feedback.
- The game engine is adaptable, so different content can be built on it.
- Runs well on mobile devices and desktops.
How to improve this elearning
Consider adding some resources or links to further information at the end of the game, if they prove useful to learners.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.