TeacherGaming LLC: KerbalEdu helps students explore space
KerbalEdu lets students build rockets and explore the solar system, using the indie hit Kerbal Space Program.
Why we like it
- Good example of problem Solving approach
- Students master real-world physics and engineering skills.
- Built on top of the hit indie game Kerbal Space Program so has plenty of appeal for the audience.
- Uses an iterative design approach to assist kids to learn from mistakes and motivates students to engineer creative solutions through experimentation.
- Includes additional tools for educators to create custom mission scenarios.
- Emphasis is put on visual features intended to facilitate student understanding of the forces involved in orbital physics.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.