TalkTalk: Network Understanding
A highly interactive module about the basics of mobile telephony infrastructure.
Why we like it
- Really nice transitions makes it feel like moving through the course is more natural rather than just a click through experience.
- Beautiful high quality graphics.
- Good use of bold colours and great visual contrasting for ease of use.
- The course is structured so that you dive straight into the tasks and get feedback on each point as you go along getting the opportunity to see what you already know and learn what you don’t.
- The visuals really help to explain the concepts and help you to learn specialist vocabulary.
How to improve this elearning
The course is built in Flash and we’d build it in HTML5.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
About Sponge UK and the authors
Award winning company Sponge UK creates bespoke elearning, designed to supercharge workplace performance. We support global organisations with tailored courses and campaigns that lead to accelerated productivity, increased sales, compliant workplaces and enhanced staff effectiveness. Areas of expertise include induction, sales/product knowledge, compliance and leadership development.
Kate Pasterfield, Creative Director, Sponge UK
Kate leads on overall course design and development. Kate’s main skill is interpreting the learning requirement and translating it into an effective elearning programme.
Alan Bourne, Head of Development, Sponge UK
Alan leads a talented team of elearning developers at Sponge UK. He brings a wealth of experience to elearning projects and has a reputation for coming up with innovative technical solutions.
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.