Sponge UK: “1st Past The Post” Election Game
In the run up to the 2015 UK General Election, Sponge UK produced this public service elearning game aimed at first-time voters. The game provides a fun way to engage young people in voting and debunk some of the myths about the polling station.
Why we like it
- Good example of gamified elearning.
- By completing the challenge, players should gain a better understanding of the rules regarding voting in a UK polling station.
- It combines game techniques with quirky illustrations, sound effects and scoreboard.
- Built using the HTML Phaser game tool and works really nicely on desktop, mobiles or tablets.
- Great example of the role elearning can play in improving knowledge and understanding in the wider community.
How to improve this elearning
We wouldn’t change a thing. We love it!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
About Sponge UK
Sponge UK creates bespoke elearning, designed to supercharge workplace performance. The company supports global organisations with tailored courses and campaigns that lead to accelerated productivity, increased sales, compliant workplaces and enhanced staff effectiveness. Areas of expertise include induction, sales/product knowledge, compliance and leadership development.
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.