Qmusic: Titanic Music Event
Using the iconic Titanic story, this is a promotional site offers some background to the saga of the great ship and provides some ideas for elearning website design.
Why we like it
- Great example of scrolling one-page web design
- Provides an effective vertical timeline as you scroll down.
- Simple text and graphic layout which is flexible (e.g. the graphics can be scrolled through and can hold video as well as imagery.
- Nice use of Youtube videos which are linked to via pop-ups
- ‘Carousel’ style windows which you can scroll through to delve deeper into more information
- Because it’s web based, you can it translated instantly using a Google browser (it’s in Dutch)
How to improve this elearning
We like the idea of some of the elements for elearning design. It’s a great use of responsive HTML.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.