PetSync: Living with a Dog in a Shared Community
PETSYNC Education Services was looking for a way to deliver their Path to Responsible Dog Ownership series to a wide audience and in a more engaging medium than a paper pamphlet.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it
- Developed in HTML5, utilises a responsive design, allowing the course to be displayed on desktops as well as mobile devices without the need to install native applications.
- Effect use of 3D images and animations, dynamic scenarios, interactive assessments,
- Provides links to external resources and customisable documents that learners can download for their specific community allowing for a more customised, interactive, and appealing approach
- A ‘multiplex’ menu system gives the learner access to information in a variety of ways and ability to choose either the immersive scenario-based E-Learning experience or a quicker and more direct avenue to both the learning material and quizzes.
- 3d virtual environment lets learners can pan around and zoom in and out of the environment, click on areas to explore more in pop-ups, use sign-posts in the virtual park to navigate and manipulate elements
- Includes an integrated glossary and expressive dialogue
- Has a gaming feel using fun avatars for the people and dogs
How to improve this elearning
- We’d look at adding badges and rewards for learners to collect and interactive polls to see how your opinions square with other learners
- And how about a leaderboard to add to the gaming and provide a bit of community competition.
Elearning Superstars Rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 7/107/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.