MeterPro: Product Training
Following on with our review of learning made with Unity 3D, elearning agency Brightwave helped healthcare products and services provider Alere develop a multifunctional training tool to support its testing platform – meterPro – for use in the laboratory or at the point of care.
Why we like meterPro’s eLearning
- Built using Unity 3D engine.
- Mac and Windows versions and available as native iPad app – Unity’s ability to publish to multiple platforms ensures tool can reach wide audience.
- Multi functional – good for both Alere staff and customer education.
- Intuitive and easy to navigate
- Uses scenarios and hands-on activities to increase speed to competency.
- Enables users to learn about the product and practise common procedures in a risk-free environment.
- Allows sales staff to support customers and demonstrate the benefits and simplicity even without handling an actual unit.
How to improve this elearning
It may not be possible in Unity, but rollover states on interactive buttons could help make the tool even more intuitive to use.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 7/107/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.