Coca Cola: Who Wants to be a Millionaire ‘game’
Suite of 5 interactive modules for marketing executives built in Articulate Storyline. Created by Coca Cola to capture insight from customers.
Why we like it
- Complete with Who Wants to be a Millionaire style game to hook in learners and gauge level of capability.
- Interactive menu which unlocks stages as learner progresses through the topics.
- Branching case studies – learner can select different shopper profiles to follow and explore shopping habits.
- Good mix of interactive activities to test and build learner’s capability in marketing to different shopper profiles.
- Exploratory, interactive treatments for providing background information for different shopper profiles.
- Good use of voice-over narrative to create pace, questioning/challenging techniques and feedback.
- Vibrant visual design relevant to client market and audience.
How to improve this elearning
We might include some interactive polling to let you see how other learners are doing and add in some carefully designed badges, so that the learner can see their progress and monitor how they’ve done at the end of the task.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.