Lost IoP: scenario-based eLearning from 2003
Cutting edge for its time, this great piece of scenario based eLearning was created in 2003 and still stands out from the crowd.
Why we like it
- Full screen high impact video based scenarios
- high quality production value using professional actors
- Strong script
- Complex branching creates different non linear pathways through the course
- Decision object oriented – pathways created based on the decision learner makes at each stage
- Gaming design – make too many mistakes and you get kicked out the game.
- Lots of user control – very learner centric
- Real world feel, real scenarios
- Simulation design
How to improve this eLearning
Created in HTML, we’d update it to HTML5 to make it fully responsive. We’d build it in Elucidat to take advantage of all the great built in features, including achievement badges, branching menu page, score weighting on the interactive question screens and great delivery on mobile as well as desktop devices.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 10/1010/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9.5/109.5/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.