Learning Heroes: Be a Retail Hero
What does it mean to be a hero in retail? Learning Heroes shows us how in their bite-sized animated module – Be a Retail Hero. This module demonstrates how story-based visuals and a characterful voice-over can make learning relevant, fun and engaging.
Why we like it
- Animated videos convey key learning in an engaging and familiar way, using subtle humor to re-create familiar scenarios.
- The voice-over is easy to listen to and very human.
- Includes a visual menu to chunk up the content into smaller chunks of learning.
- Uses contextualized scenarios to get learners thinking.
- Has an uncluttered interface that helps focus attention on the content.
How to improve this elearning
- Scenarios are perfect for this type of training and creating options that challenge our learners can enhance the transfer of that learning to the workplace. Adding more realistic complexity to decision-making would help learners develop their skills and bring knowledge into practice.
- Creating the module in HTML5 would make it responsive across different platforms and devices.
- Enabling learners to navigate back and forth and see their progress through the topics would allow learners to drive their own learning.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 7/107/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 7/107/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 7.5/107.5/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.