Jurys Inn: Learning portal awarded silver in the ‘Best LMS Implementation’ category
Learning portal awarded silver in the ‘Best LMS Implementation’ category in the E-Learning Age Awards and Most Innovative Use of Technology at Institute of Training and Development Awards.
Why we like it
- Really good example of portal solution for blended, personalised learning.
- Good example of a partnership and integrated approach drawing on different technologies and services including:
- Totara LMS, Classroom Connect and Knowledge Bank
- Administration, user setup and management,
- Reporting and management information
- Content development
- Employees can access the portal for induction training before they start on the job and continue with their learning journeys after their induction.
- Courses are built with adaptive tools which means content can be accessed from a range of mobile devices.
How to improve this elearning
We love adaptive and responsive technologies and we’d always endorse developing for a range of platforms and devices, and we’d explore integrating courses with open badges and xAPI.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.