Journeys: Six Steps Sales Process (Retail Sales Training)
Genesco needed to provide new employees for the Journeys stores with consistent and impactful training in order to establish consistency in their sales process across all stores.
See the elearning in action
Why we like it
- The courses were designed so that media assets, such as shoe images and lifestyles, are easy to swap out as styles change.
- Built to be deployed on the in-store cash registers, learner navigates through the e-learning course using the register’s touch screen functionality.
- Set in a typical store so learning is situated in familiar and relevant context
- Responsive design – works with touch screen devices.
- Has modern look and feel appealing to the target audience
How to improve this elearning
Gaming principles may appeal to the target audience, so we suggest incorporating badges as a way of rewarding learners as they complete stages of the course and work towards a completion. Polls and leaderboards to create competition between store would probably appeal, too.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
About Allen Interactions
Allen Interactions creates powerful custom learning experiences that help achieve organizational business goals by improving performance one interaction at a time. With more than 20 years of deep experience in instructional design, technology, creativity, process, and project management, Allen Interactions consistently achieves positive business impact. For more information visit alleninteractions.com.
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.