Google Primer: Practical marketing advice for small business owners
A new App from Google to teach digital marketing basics in JIT, simple way. It’s free and available in the Apple and Google Play Stores. Google explains that Primer is an experimental app designed to provide a simple, easy to use, mobile solution for small business owners looking for practical marketing advice.
Screenshots of Google Primer
Why we like it
- Breaks down information in a really simple way
- Lessons take five minutes or less
- Uses real case study material, insider tips and interactive tips and quizzes for you to see how you’re doing.
- The offline feature means you can learn anywhere, anytime (on the underground if you can get elbow room)
- Beautifully designed
- Really easy to use native app functionality.
How to improve this elearning
It would be complete with audio and or video. We kept pressing the little “Listen up” icon, convinced it would trigger some audio.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8.5/108.5/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.