FAUN Trackway: Computer-based training
NSC used computer-aided imagery and animation to bring FAUN Trackway’s systems to life in a bespoke, browser-based e-learning system.
Why we like it
- Detailed digital imagery, high-fidelity animations and slick multimedia clips.
- Makes technical topics easy to follow, understand and absorb.
- Simulation based approach provides realistic training without the risk.
- Drill-down design allows learners to virtually take elements of machinery apart to explore in more detail and learn about component parts.
- Responsive design – can be used on an exhaustive range of devices and operating systems.
- Easy-to-use navigation and interface.
- Tabbed resources are available from a sidebar (glossary, menu etc.) and a progress bar lets you see where you are in the module.
How to improve this elearning
This is an example of a hi-fidelity, platinum simulation which we probably couldn’t extend or improve!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 9/109/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 9/109/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9/109/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.