Ezector Solutions: CEO Fraud
We’re on high alert! CEO Fraud is basically the bogus boss email that can more easily bypass spam filters and antivirus security systems. A lot of money has been lost this way. Ezector Solutions’ 15 minute module explains the ins and outs of this kind of fraud through simple presentation and examples.
Why we like it:
- Content is well chunked and clearly written.
- Includes real fraud examples.
- Uses a simple but effective graphical treatment.
- Includes an interactive scenario with branching options that reveal different outcomes.
How to improve this elearning
Audio is used to narrate the text on screen. Since people tend not to read and listen at the same time our approach would be to use voice over audio as a guide, using natural spoken language rather than as a text narrator. The module does give us the option to turn off the audio and we can see how audio could be a useful support for those whose first language might not be English.
Other ways that learning could be enhanced within this module include:
- Visually signposting the start and end of sections within the course allowing time for reflection and action.
- Reducing presentation and increasing questioning and active learning, through more scenarios, thought provoking questions and interactions.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 7/107/10
- Learning - 7/107/10
- Creative - 6/106/10
- Overall - 7/107/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.