Elucidat: The Waste Challenge
We love food but hate waste. How waste aware are you? This course sample gives you a flavor of a quiz-like approach used to promote engagement in ‘waste awareness’. It demonstrates how public polling can be used in learning to compare our own perspectives with others.
Why we like it
- Uses polling to compare your answers with a public vote.
- Polling results are presented in visually different ways.
- Additional information supports the feedback given after each question in the form of a video and ‘did you know’ fact.
- Feedback sits on a ‘full bleed’ background image which is used to support the key message.
- Learners are given a final score and directed to further learning opportunities.
How to improve this elearning
This example shows you how you can use polling to engage your learners. Expanding the learning opportunity by extending the quiz will obviously build a more robust piece of learning.
Related: The Waste Challenge use Elucidat’s polling features in this learning content. Contact Elucidat to discover how easy it can be to use polling to engage your learners.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 8/108/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.