Elearning Laboratory: Periodic Table
Ever wanted to get your head around the periodic table? This is a great example of the value that interactive elearning brings.
Why we like it
- Highly visual
- Big chunky interface makes it usable and attractive
- Highly interactive
- Colour coded for visual clues
- Links to further web based information for a deeper dive into each element
- Can be used at all levels of learning and as a reference tool
- Web based or can be used as an object in an LMS
- Allows learner to explore the elements or search through classifications such as whether they are metals or gases etc
- Simple to use but layered with lots of information
- Simple design with complex use of layers and triggers to let you see as little or as much information as you want
How to improve this elearning
We could add various other layers to add to this already excellent resource, but really, it works great as it is.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 10/1010/10
- Content - 9/109/10
- Learning - 10/1010/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 9.5/109.5/10
About Elearning Laboratory
Elearning Laboratory is an instructional design company, and we love what we do. It’s who we are. As a husband and wife team working side by side, we aspire to develop innovative and breathtaking elearning.
We have been working in education and elearning since 2007 and have extensive experience of working with rapid elearning tools and Flash. We are also interested in LMS integration and incorporating social networking into learning.
Phil Mayor, Creative Director
Phil is the lead developer and company director, and an Articulate MVP. Phil recently won the Articulate Storyline Guru Bronze Award for The Periodic Table education tool.
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.