Levi’s: Lost in Denim (customer care elearning)
An integrated E-learning and Learning Management System, which allows staff to take a journey through the world of Levi Strauss.
Why we like it
- Learners are challenged to respond to different situations within their day-to-day roles and given the opportunity to make mistakes in a safe environment.
- Consequences style quizzes with feedback to see how the consequences of their decisions affect customer interactions.
- Modular approach with help from a virtual store manager, this course meant that staff were learning at their own pace through each module.
- 11 different language versions available for staff in 21 countries.
How to improve this eLearning
- Build it in HTML5 and make it wholly responsive on a range of platforms.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Usability - 7/107/10
- Content - 8/108/10
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.