Cambridge University: Computing and Maths
A suite of animations for GCSE and A-Level computing and maths.
Why we like it
- Good example of a really collaborative project with clients supplying a series of briefs and scripting the animations and the vendor involved in the design and implementation as well as development.
- MP4 format was used to create videos to ensure the maximum coverage whilst providing the easiest integration solution.
- Work alongside and complementing an ebook for the series
- Good example of an iterative approach to elearning project: vendor created a series of mock-ups for each stage of the movies including transition concepts and key frames. This provided a very visual approach for the client to review and sign-off prior to development.
- An agile approach to development meant there was a staged delivery.
- Flash was used as the development solution and then the animations were exported as MP4’s
How to improve this elearning
Nothing. The vendors report really enjoying working on this project and working with the client. Now that’s worth a 10 out of 10, surely!
Elearning Superstars rating
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 8/108/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.