Bottom-Line Performance: Employee Onboarding
Knowledge Guru is Bottom-Line Performance’s award-winning game-based learning platform that uses learning science to increase employee knowledge retention and improve performance.
Companies can use the game engine to create a “BLP Guru” game to teach process, procedures and jargon in corporate employee on-boarding program.
Why we like it
- Good example of game engine that can be branded and adapted easily.
- Utilizes workplace scenarios into all the topics in the game to make it relevant and engaging.
- The game reinforces concepts covered in the employee handbook and by a manager.
- Achievement badges and leaderboards help promote a sense of connection and camaraderie (as well as motivation).
- Uses iterative questions and spaced repetition to reinforce key learning objectives.
- Updates are easy to manage when job titles, tools and policies change.
How to improve this elearning
Haven’t looked inside the box, but like the idea of achievements which learners can accumulate. If there aren’t any already, badges should be added so that achievements can be collected as competencies and points.
Elearning Superstars rating
- Learning - 8/108/10
- Creative - 9/109/10
- Overall - 8/108/10
Share your elearning: Have you created some inspiring elearning that you're really proud of? Showcase your elearning to win awards and get recognized.